Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its microSD Action Camera UHS-I U3 (Speed Class 3) card. Its rugged performance and form factor make this microSD ideal for most action cameras includingGoPro®* and drones.
Featuring speeds of up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, the new microSD Action Camera card captures life’s every day adventures. The sustained performance allows outdoor enthusiasts to shoot in 4K or even 240 frames per second. It is available now in 16GB and 32GB capacities (64GB ships next month) and can perform in any environment as it is waterproof, shock proof, X-ray proof and temperature proof. An optional SD card adapter lets users quickly and easily view footage on a PC, notebook or media reader.
microSD Action Camera UHS-I U3 is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston microSD Action Camera UHS-I U3 Features and Specifications :
- Designed for action cameras and drones: shoot video at up to 30 frames per second in 4K or capture HD footage at 240 frames per second on your GoPro®, action camera or drone to preserve every second of your latest adventure.
- Rugged for every adventure: waterproof2, shock proof3, X-ray proof4 and temperature proof5 to perform even in harsh environments.
- Enough space for your trip: whether shooting in 4K or at 240 frames per second, the card has room to keep you going.
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty6, legendary reliability, free technical support.
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (shipping later)
- Performance7: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB); exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty6: Lifetime
* GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- IEC/EN 60529 IPX7 certified for protection against continual water submersion up to 30 min. and depth up to 1m.
- Based on MIL-STD-883H, METHOD 2002.5 military standard test method.
- ISO 7816-1 certified for protection against 0.1 Gy of X-ray radiation to both sides of card.
- Withstands temperature range from -25 °C to 85 °C
- Kingston Flash Cards are designed and tested for compatibility with consumer grade market products. It is recommended that you contact Kingston directly for any OEM opportunities or special use applications that are beyond the standard daily consumer usage. For more information on intended use, please refer to the Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
Kingston can be found on:
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/kingstontechmemory
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kingstontechnology
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KingstonTech
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/kingstontechnology/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/kingston
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+kingston/posts