Test Configuration – Hardware
- Intel Core i7-8700K (HyperThreading and Turbo boost is locked on to 4.60 GHz for all six cores. Coffee Lake DX11 CPU graphics.
- EVGA Z370 FTW motherboard (Intel Z370 chipset, latest BIOS, PCIe 3.0/3.1 specification, CrossFire/SLI 8x+8x), supplied by EVGA
- Team Group T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4 3200 MHz (2x8GB, dual channel at 3200/3333/3400 MHz), supplied by Team Group
- HyperX Predator 16 GB DDR4 3333 MHz (2x8GB, dual channel at 3333 MHz), supplied by HyperX/Kingston
- GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition 8GB, stock clocks, supplied by NVIDIA
- Team Group L5 LITE 3D 2.5″ 480 GB SSD
- 1.92 TB SanDisk CloudSpeed ECO Gen II SSD (SXPLFA)
- 2 TB Seagate 7200 rpm SSHD (Solid State Hard Drive)
- EVGA 1000G 1000W power supply unit
- EVGA CLC 280mm CPU water cooler, supplied by EVGA
- Onboard Realtek Audio
- Genius SP-D150 speakers, supplied by Genius
- EVGA DG-77, mid-tower case supplied by EVGA
- Monoprice Crystal Pro 4K
Test Configuration – Software
- Nvidia’s GeForce 391.35 WHQL drivers were used. High Quality, prefer maximum performance, single display.
- VSync is off in the control panel.
- AA enabled as noted in games; all in-game settings are specified with 16xAF always applied. All games are DX11 except as noted.
- All results show loading time in seconds.
- Highest quality sound (stereo) used in all games.
- Windows 10 64-bit Home edition.
- Latest DirectX
- All games are patched to their latest versions at time of publication.
- MSI’s Afterburner, latest version.
- Star Swarm Demo
- 3D Mark Physics Test
PC Game suite
- Fallout 4
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Metro Last Light Redux
- Project CARS 2
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided (DX12)
- The Witcher 3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Final Fantasy XV
Synthetic Benching Suites
- SiSoft Sandra 2017
- AIDA 64
- PC Mark 8 (Creativity Suite)
- Real Bench v234
Nvidia Control Panel settings:
Let’s head to our benching results.