Kingston & HyperX announce new products at CES 2019
BTR is not going to be at CES 2019 this year, instead concentrating on new features and reviews. However, our friends at Kingston and HyperX have posted some announcements about their exciting new products that we will share here.
CES 2019: Kingston to Showcase Upcoming Consumer, Enterprise SSDs and Everyday Life Embedded Solutions
- Next-generation SSD Solutions Client, Data Center and Enterprise
- Examples of Embedded Solutions
CES Las Vegas, NV and Fountain Valley, CA – January 7, 2019 – Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, will once again share upcoming products for consumers and business customers at CES® 2019. For over three decades, Kingston’s industry-leading products and technology solutions have provided great performance, reliability and consistency, and this year will be no different.
Kingston will demo:
- Next generation four-channel NVMe M.2 SSDs providing consumers of all levels blazing speeds and high performance.
- A side of the company that is rarely seen is its embedded solutions which power products found in your everyday life.
- High-endurance microSD cards for devices such as security and dash cameras.
- 8K video editing station powered by an upcoming U.2 NVMe SSD and data center SATA SSDs in RAID 0. For the past few years, Kingston has been working with the movie industry in Hollywood for its content capture and postproduction needs. The demo includes some of the tools studios use:
- DC1000M NVMe U.2 SSD will be Kingston’s first U.2 form factor SSD offering over 5x the performance of SATA SSDs. It is perfect for system integrators designing next-gen., high-performance NVMe servers and storage arrays for Tier 2 Cloud providers and hosting companies running either OEM or white box server platforms.
- Data Center 500R (DC500R) and Data Center 500M (DC500M) SATA SSDs. DC500R is optimized for read-centric workloads and DC500M is suited for workloads featuring a high mix of reads and writes. Both drives offer endurance ranges that satisfy 80 percent of the world’s workload requirements and are designed with Quality of Service (QoS) as the primary criteria to ensure predictability and consistency in IO and latency delivery.
- HyperX Quadcast Standalone Microphone: Designed to meet the demands of PC, PlayStation4, and Mac streamers, the HyperX Quadcast features convenient tap-to-mute functionality and LED lighting to indicate broadcast status. The HyperX Quadcast features an anti-vibration shock mount, an easily-accessible gain control adjustment and four selectable polar patterns. With crystal clear voice capturing, Quadcast connects streamers to viewers like never before.
- HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S Gaming Headsets: Bringing an immersive, cinematic audio experience to gaming, the HyperX Cloud Orbit and Cloud Orbit S are the first HyperX gaming headsets powered by Audeze’s patented 1000mm Planar Magnetic Drivers and feature Waves Nx® 3D audio technology. The Cloud Orbit S includes Waves Nx head tracking technology to deliver a stable hyper-realistic 360-degree audio environment where the users head movements bring the room to life.
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid RGB Gaming Mouse: Adding a new level of customization, the HyperX Pulsefire Raid features 11 programmable buttons so users can assign personalized macro functions to execute a variety of commands. The Pulsefire Raid is designed for accuracy and speed with a Pixart 3389 sensor, up to 16,000 DPI, and Omron switches with 20M click reliability.
- HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 16GB Module: After making its debut at CES 2018, the HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB is now available in 16GB modules in speeds of 3000MHz and 3200MHz as individual modules and kits of 2 and 4 up to 64GB. Featuring synchronized lighting with HyperX Infrared Sync technology, the Predator DDR4 RGB is ideal for gaming, overclocking PCs, and DIY system builds.
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Purple Edition: Delivering accurate game sound with incredible range and tone, the HyperX Cloud Alpha Purple Edition features HyperX’s dual chamber technology with 50mm drivers. Cloud Alpha Purple is designed to deliver hours of comfort for extended gameplay with premium HyperX signature memory foam, an expanded headband featuring softer, more pliable leatherette, and a durable, lightweight aluminum frame design.
- Expanded HyperX Cloud MIX Availability: Originally released in the U.S., the HyperX Cloud MIX is now available globally and features HyperX signature memory foam, an expanded headband with softer, more pliable leatherette, and a durable, lightweight aluminum frame design. When wired, Cloud MIX is Hi-Res Audio certified, and when unplugged and paired with a Bluetooth device, Cloud MIX is a lifestyle-ready headset.