Introducing the EVGA B360 Micro Gaming Motherboard
Our friends at EVGA have released a new B360 Micro Gaming Motherboard and here is their press release:
October 1st, 2018 – The EVGA B360 Micro Gaming is the discerning gamer’s choice for building a powerfully affordable system. This motherboard eliminates frills and unneeded features, while still providing a solid platform capable of gaming, work, or study.
- Chipset – Intel® B360 Express
- Form Factor – mATX
- 1x M.2 Key-E CNVi-Ready Slot For Wifi/Bluetooth
- 1x M.2 Key-M 80mm PCIe/NVME Slot
- 5x USB 2.0 (1x internal via front panel, 4x external)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (internal via front panel)
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (external)
- Memory – 2x DIMM Dual-Channel DDR4 2667MHz (Up to 32GB)
- SATA – 6x Native SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- Ethernet – Intel® i219V Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)
- Audio – Realtek Audio (ALC888) + SV3H615 3D Headphone Amp
- PCIe – 1 Slot x1, 1 Slot x4, 1 Slot x16
- 8 Phase VRM
- EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Utility™
- SATA Ports Support Hot Plug
- M.2 NVMe SSD Support
- PCIe 3.0 Support For Low Power Consumption
- 3x 4-Pin PWM Controlled Headers
- 5.1 Channel HD Audio Support with EVGA Nu Audio
- Trusted Platform Module
- 150% Increase in CPU Gold Content
Learn more here.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America and Latin America and a leading Power Supply Manufacturer.
Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system integration.
With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit: www.evga.com