AMD Ryzen & Radeon New Game Bundle and New Adrenalin 19.9.3 Driver Available
As the holidays approach, our friends at AMD has launched two new game bundles for Radeon and Ryzen fans. Continuing through December 31, 2019, gamers will receive complimentary copies of Borderlands 3 or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint or The Outer Worlds when they purchase select AMD Radeon graphics cards and Ryzen processors, thanks to the new AMD Radeon Raise the Game and Ryzen Equipped to Win bundles.
Borderlands 3 is BTR’s GotY and highly recommended. Here is AMD’s press announcement.
Promotional details include:
- Raise the Game with Radeon RX Graphics: Gamers who want high-performance, visually stunning gaming experience will get a PC copy of either Borderlands 3 or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint with the purchase of a Radeon RX 5700 series, RX 590, RX 580 or RX 570 graphics card, and select Radeon-powered PC desktops and laptops.
- Equipped to Win with AMD Ryzen Processors: Gamers looking to step up their gameplay and productivity with industry-leading AMD Ryzen processors can also get PC copies of Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds with the purchase of qualifying AMD Ryzen processors:
- With purchase of Ryzen 9 3000 Series or Ryzen 7 3800X processor, gamers get both Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds.
- With purchase of Ryzen 7 3700X, Ryzen 5 3600X, Ryzen 7 2700X or Ryzen 7 2700 processor, gamers can choose one of the two titles.
- Better Together: Gamers who embrace the ultimate gaming platform with Radeon graphics and Ryzen processors receive even more value from these exciting bundles:
- Pair a Ryzen 9 3000 Series or Ryzen 7 3800X processor with a Radeon RX 5700 Series, RX 590, RX 580 or RX 570 graphics card to receive Borderlands 3, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and The Outer Worlds.
- Pair a Ryzen 7 3700X, Ryzen 5 3600X, Ryzen 7 2700X or 2700 processor with the above Radeon GPUs and get your choice of two game titles from Borderlands 3, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and The Outer Worlds.
- Xbox Game Pass for PC: To sweeten the deal, gamers purchasing a qualifying component Radeon graphics card or Ryzen processor will get three-months of Xbox Game Pass for PC with access to over 100 high-quality PC game titles. (See below charts for detail on qualifying products).
Gamers will gain access to these titles as they become publicly available, with millions of guns and mountains of loot already available in Borderlands 3, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint launching on October 4, and The Outer Worlds launching on October 25.
New Adrenalin 19.3.3 driver available
It is always best to have the latest drivers when playing a new release such as Borderlands 3 or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint. An important new feature formerly only available for Navi – Radeon Image Sharpening – is now available on Radeon VII and RX Vega video cards with these new drivers! Start here.
Here are the release notes:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.9.3 Highlights
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint
- Radeon Image Sharpening
- Now available on Radeon VII, Radeon RX Vega 64, Radeon RX Vega 56 and Radeon Vega Frontier Edition graphics products for DirectX®12 and Vulkan® applications.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice™ may exhibit texture corruption during later parts of the game.
- Discord™ may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when HW acceleration is enabled.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software™ may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.