• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is ABT for sale?
I don't think that 300 series is going to be light on power consumption. AMD and Nvidia have both stretched their process about as far as it can go and it takes power for performance at 28nm.

As to Broadwell, I'll say what I said before about it " :P "

Get Haswell!
Cool

or Wait for Skylake.
:(
Please let me know if you see a decent deal on a quad core. I will wait for broadwell to come out just in case it in fact costs less.
(05-26-2015, 12:03 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Please let me know if you see a decent deal on a quad core. I will wait for broadwell to come out just in case it in fact costs less.
Sure. What is your price range?
Ideally less than $200. I think I would be better to buy it in Canada though. Hopefully they will clear the haswells out at some point.
I doubt that we will see too many Haswells on sale until Skylake. Broadwell is a pretty limited run to put pressure on Haswell, but I will keep an eye out for you.
Ok thanks very much.
You're welcome.

And I notice that ABT is back up. It saves me time to search my old articles there than to search my html
:)
I hope you have a backup of ABT somewhere. I hope your articles don't get lost.
Yes, I do.  I have all of the HTML and the images of my own reviews and articles saved in several places including in the cloud.

"Trust No One"

:)
Good. ABT has proven itself to be completely unreliable. It's almost like it has a mind of its own.