• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Incoming* New Mystery HW *Incoming*
(10-31-2018, 01:14 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I'm wondering if the surprise is that AMD sent you a card for review.

That would be an unreal surprise. No, I haven't contacted AMD. I am not even sure who to email there. I just asked a friend who are in RTG PR now. It's a good idea for a fresh start.
Dirol

All of the old RTG PR team is gone (thankfully). And I can forget about contacting Intel for review samples ... ever ...
(anyway)
Beee
(10-31-2018, 02:26 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 01:14 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I'm wondering if the surprise is that AMD sent you a card for review.

That would be an unreal surprise.  No, I haven't contacted AMD.  I am not even sure who to email there.  I just asked a friend who are in RTG PR now.  It's a good idea for a fresh start.
Dirol

All of the old RTG PR team is gone (thankfully).  And I can forget about contacting Intel for review samples ... ever ...
(anyway)
Beee
I really hope for Intel's (and AMD's for that matter) sake that they have started developing an ARM CPU in house at this point. It might all be moot anyways. I'm really starting to think that iOS and the Apple ARM chips are the future. I have been thinking about it and I really think there is no stopping it. I think we are going to be blown away by their products in 2020. At this point it is probably too late for AMD and Intel to even respond to it. They may both be dead men walking. nVidia will be fine because they have already started down this road a long time ago. It's making more and more sense to me in terms of why nVidia has been developing their Tegra CPU line for so long.
incoming!

Crazy_pilot

I'll finish up and post my RTX 2070 vs GTX 1080 vs RX Vega 64 VR review today and get ready for a LOT of new reviews . . .
Gamer4

. . . with a 45-game benchmark suite
Wizard
Two (2) new mystery packages for review are arriving tomorrow ... busy busy ... BUSY. I have 45 or 46 games in my benching suite ...
Crazy_pilot

And I just posted a VR game review:

https://babeltechreviews.com/the-ski-jum...vr-review/

(TL;DR VR doesn't save it)

Boredom
Another new mystery (not small) package arriving completely unannounced ...

I got a mystery package last week - but it contained a small flashlight and a poster ... a new game perhaps?