• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *18*
GeForce 472.12 driver performance analysis
https://babeltechreviews.com/geforce-472...rformance/
Adrenalin 21.10.2 driver performance analysis:
https://babeltechreviews.com/adrenalin-2...-analysis/

No review on the 6600. I opted out for personal/health reasons and am taking a break from reviewing until December. I may post 1 SSD review that I already finished. The 6600 is the same price as the 3060, about the same performance in rasterized games, very weak for VR, and just as unobtainable at any reasonable price.
Wink 
(10-14-2021, 07:33 PM)apoppin Wrote: No review on the 6600.  I opted out for personal/health reasons and am taking a break from reviewing until December.  I may post 1 SSD review that I already finished.  The 6600 is the same price as the 3060, about the same performance in rasterized games, very weak for VR, and just as unobtainable at any reasonable price.

hello apoppin, BTR and staff. checking in again on yall. had a decent summer and hass been a while since i posted. i still have been lurking here just really busy with life/work and etc. you know the drill.  Laugh1 

i have been keeping up with the reviews in my spare time and keeping up to date. thanks for all the driver updates and VR reviews. good reads. i have been keeping my drivers up to date and VR seems promising. it will only get better as time goes on. surprised to see the GPU market is still bad out there and the prices are still sky high. was a blessing to get that 3070ti in the summer. i do feel though i could use more power. the 3080 would have been sweet spot for my 1440p. 3080ti is too much money. not complaining though as i can enjoy RTX now. still no response from EVGA for my 3080 queue from December 2020 even though i switched to LHR version via the emails. maybe sometihing nice and availability with come with 4xxx or 5xxx series. i will be curious. if so i would upgrade.

sounds good apoppin. Good3 Good3 
take a break as much time as you need and put your heath and well being first. hope you feel better. winter is coming so the rest can wait. i am getting everything fall ready now in prep for the winter. slowing doing some cleaning up outside and we did some pickling for the winter. it will be great. i will also have a beer for your health, so this cheers to you and see you soon. take care!!! Drinks Drinks 

Thanks again BTR and apoppin,
Drinks
Magnus

[Image: 2021-10-06-17-07-07-1.png]
[Image: 2021-10-06-17-07-07-2.png]
(10-14-2021, 11:43 PM)Magnus Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 07:33 PM)apoppin Wrote: No review on the 6600.  I opted out for personal/health reasons and am taking a break from reviewing until December.  I may post 1 SSD review that I already finished.  The 6600 is the same price as the 3060, about the same performance in rasterized games, very weak for VR, and just as unobtainable at any reasonable price.

hello apoppin, BTR and staff. checking in again on yall. had a decent summer and hass been a while since i posted. i still have been lurking here just really busy with life/work and etc. you know the drill.
Laugh1

i have been keeping up with the reviews in my spare time and keeping up to date. thanks for all the driver updates and VR reviews. good reads. i have been keeping my drivers up to date and VR seems promising. it will only get better as time goes on. surprised to see the GPU market is still bad out there and the prices are still sky high. was a blessing to get that 3070ti in the summer. i do feel though i could use more power. the 3080 would have been sweet spot for my 1440p. 3080ti is too much money. not complaining though as i can enjoy RTX now. still no response from EVGA for my 3080 queue from December 2020 even though i switched to LHR version via the emails. maybe sometihing nice and availability with come with 4xxx or 5xxx series. i will be curious. if so i would upgrade.

sounds good apoppin.
Good3

take a break as much time as you need and put your heath and well being first. hope you feel better. winter is coming so the rest can wait. i am getting everything fall ready now in prep for the winter. slowing doing some cleaning up outside and we did some pickling for the winter. it will be great. i will also have a beer for your health, so this cheers to you and see you soon. take care!!!
Drinks

Thanks again BTR and apoppin,
Drinks

[Image: 2021-10-06-17-07-07-1.png]
[Image: 2021-10-06-17-07-07-2.png]

It's always good to hear from you.

As to the GPU market, crypto hasn't imploded yet and the bubble has a ways to go before bursting. The USA and Europe aren't far behind China when it comes to regulating it - if fact, China has banned it, but the miners have moved elsewhere. The crypto pyramid is still being hyped and manipulated by rich people like Musk, but what bubbles will burst. Just be patient. Of course, the supply chain is a real mess and COVID is still with us. It's going to take awhile to get to our new "normal".

The last time I got this sick (blood pressure 224/124), I went to Honolulu for 10 days in 2018 to seek treatment from my TCM doctor and I was fine for 3 years. I think I did it to myself with extreme overwork and stress - not to mention I set up a new office by refurbishing the studio apartment built into the garage next door complete with solar - AND I painted the interior of my home. I think the toxic VOC in the paint triggered my allergies to return in a big way. I'm back to eating mostly white rice and testing foods one by one to determine which are "safe" or not.

I'm heading again to Honolulu - this time for a full month for more extensive treatment. It will be a nice break as I have a studio apartment on the 20th floor overlooking the ocean a five minute walk from the Ala Moana Beach Park (and Shopping Center). I should (hopefully) be back and fit to return to work in December.

Rodrigo, Sean, and Mario will take up BTR's reviewing slack and I'll still continue to edit their posts and also post news. I may even write a few articles about local gaming in Hawaii.

I hope you have a really great Autumn and holiday season!
Good3