• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum theme
Hello Everyone!

Somewhere along the way, the Default theme's templates have been ruined. I am working on fixing them but there is just not enough time in the day Furious

I have been focusing on the main site for some time but the forum will be updated and this theme is the new default- for now.

I tested with Mark and it seems to be working fine. Please let me know here about any issues you may run into.

If you want to go back to the old theme, be warned it needs work and will have the old issues until we can reinstall the pages. We are still recovering from some messed up PHP and other issues caused by Bluehost during the move to our new server so it may be a bit until I can fix it.

Here are the steps to revert back to the old theme:

User CP- https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...on=options

Under options, there is a "Other Options" section. Under "Board Style:" select "Default2"
Thanks Mario. I’m going to check it out. So far when I logged in it gave me a key mismatch message. I really like the new look/theme. I hope all is well. Have an amazing weekend.
(08-15-2020, 09:32 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Thanks Mario. I’m going to check it out. So far when I logged in it gave me a key mismatch message. I really like the new look/theme. I hope all is well. Have an amazing weekend.

Thanks for letting me know. I will add this to the list to research. Can you tell me more? Login via mobile, desktop? browser?
(08-15-2020, 07:45 PM)ZeroEnigma Wrote: Hello Everyone!

Somewhere along the way, the Default theme's templates have been ruined. I am working on fixing them but there is just not enough time in the day  Furious

I have been focusing on the main site for some time but the forum will be updated and this theme is the new default- for now.

I tested with Mark and it seems to be working fine. Please let me know here about any issues you may run into.

If you want to go back to the old theme, be warned it needs work and will have the old issues until we can reinstall the pages. We are still recovering from some messed up PHP and other issues caused by Bluehost during the move to our new server so it may be a bit until I can fix it.

Here are the steps to revert back to the old theme:

User CP- https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...on=options

Under options, there is a "Other Options" section. Under "Board Style:" select "Default2"

hey im sorry to hear all the trouble you ran into. i hope you will be able to fix it. i much enjoy the layout of the old theme much better. thank you for giving us the steps on how to return it to the default theme. hope all is well and you will be able to fix it soon. all the best and thank you for the explaination on the recent changes.