• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BF V RTX is now live
Wow. Brutal. Sorry to hear that. What happened to that 1000w EVGA PSU RMA?
I'll reinstall it.
That’s probably for the best anyways. It’s a better higher rated PSU. It makes more sense to use it as your primary PSU. Good luck getting this all sorted and getting your reviews posted!
Thanks, I will post the BFV review tonight - finished or not. It's not my fault that EA is unfriendly to the press. The review is slanted toward GeForce and Turing (now, anyway).

It's just a PitA to R&R the PSU in my case. I am in no big hurry. I'm not overclocking Vega and I don't use the 970 any longer.
https://babeltechreviews.com/battlefield.../view-all/

Finished the day after the worldwide release although Mario may add some more MP images.

Typo hunt tomorrow.

Good night!
Typos eliminated and Mario has finished uploading his videos.
Wow guys you both worked really hard on that! It turned out! I gave it a quick read. I would be surprised if there was anything more thorough out there anywhere. Great job both of you! Mario you have a great writing style for reviewing video games. And apoppin you always have great insight.
(11-23-2018, 03:25 AM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow guys you both worked really hard on that!  It turned out!  I gave it a quick read.  I would be surprised if there was anything more thorough out there anywhere.  Great job both of you!  Mario you have a great writing style for reviewing video games.  And apoppin you always have great insight.
Thank-you.

I had to get it done yesterday. It was hanging over me like a black cloud. I am working on a GeForce driver performance analysis next using the GTX 1060 and the RTX 2070.

Mario is an extraordinary game reviewer IMO. He has a real gift for reviewing games. I wish he would review more games.

There are more in-depth BF5 reviews regarding IQ/Settings. But I just concentrated on a tiny area of Ultra Settings + Ultra RTX. If I expanded it, it would have taken me another week - or more - with that stupid EA rule about changing out HW.

IMO BF5 should be played on Ultra - that is what distinguishes it from the consoles. And Ultra DXR- even though it is currently unplayable - it is the only way to fly; even High DXR sacrifices too much for my tastes and Medium/Low are a waste of performance. I just hope DICE can fix it. But I have a hope of a less than 10% probability we will see DLSS + DXR. And no hope whatsoever for SLI - which would really make Ultra DXR playable at Ultra 4K with DLSS.