• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone X
I still get excited for games like FFVX that released for PC and is outstanding. I played it through in a week and loved every minute of it.

CoD: Black Ops 3 is a throwback to the old days of CoD, yet it is fresh.

RE 7 scared the crap out of me even though I usually hate horror games, and I played through to the end.

Prey surprised the heck out of me and it's only issue was that it got too hard at the very end.

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice has an awesome story that is psychological in origin and deals deeply with mental illness - with outstanding graphics also - an amazing indie game.

Project CARS 2 is a great game that is a sim, yet it can appeal to the casual racer - and don't get me started on VR. Virtual Reality adds another dimension and it is also good for getting lazy ass gamers off the couch and into breaking a sweat if they wish.

Both Skyrim VR and Fallout VR pulled me right in, and it is amazing in Skyrim to actually blast fire from your finger tips - or see a dragon in full size breathing fire at you. When you hold a shield, the arrows pierce the shield and you feel a thunk as it hits. I am looking forward to the next gen of VR that can only be really immersive on a PC.

Kingdom Come Deliverance is an outstanding RPG and quite "realistic" and historical as a Knight simulator, if a bit slow for those who want to become a god at the end.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a fresh take on AC series and the best game since the Black Flag.

I loved Gears of War 4 even though it is a series; I never played the first 3 games on console. It works great and is well adapted for PC.

^^This is what keeps me reviewing^^
Thanks for that, apoppin. It's too bad I missed the recent Prey deal for something silly like $6. It's on my radar. I'll watch for RE7 also. Make sure you try out Forza Horizon 4 if you can.
Sure, glad to make suggestions. Prey gets really hard at the end - far worse than FFXV if you are a completionist.

RE7 is a horror game that's incredibly gory - I overlooked it because it's a good game. But you wouldn't want your kids to see you play it. And you need a strong stomach.

I'll buy Forza when it goes on sale. I hate MS games. Their platform is pure evil.
My iPhone X is plagued by the "touch disease" that appears to plague *all* of these phones. My wife hasn't complained about it yet but I'm planning to have both phones replaced under warranty. We'll see how Apple handles it. They have acknowledged the issue and their press release implies that all phones are affected.
Does this help? From Google

Quote:How to Fix Frozen / Unresponsive iPhone X Screen
Press down the Volume Up button and release.
Press down the Volume Down button and release.
Hold down the side Power / Lock button until you see the  Apple logo appear on screen, this can take about 10 seconds or so.

From what I am seeing it has been going on for awhile.

https://www.cultofmac.com/443136/mysteri...-6-owners/

And you are complaining about Nvidia's RTX 2080 Ti being defective even though it only has a less than 2% defective rate?
Biggrin
I guess I am actually. Dodgy