• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's happening at BTR *15*
More rumors
https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-invit...r-gamescom

AMD and Nvidia are both *allegedly* planning events for this Summer ...

Yes, it's interesting

Angel

And Wccftech is *sure* it knows what is happening there:

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-launching-ne...scom-2018/

. . .

But to put it into perspective, Nvidia invited the press last year to Gamescom :P

And I would *hope* to finally hear something from AMD ... mobile Vega perhaps?
Thinking
Interesting. Thanks. I will plan my moves accordingly. I currently have two GTX 1070 cards sitting idle. I am going to sell both of them ASAP. If any of you are interested please LMK. I might also part out my Ryzen platform.
(06-29-2018, 05:49 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Interesting.  Thanks.  I will plan my moves accordingly.  

Make your plans according to rumor? That's a little scary.

:D

Of course, those of us who have been around the industry for a long time have learned to read the tea leaves before the handwriting appears on the wall
:yes:

So to speak ... good luck with your plans! I really don't need another GTX 1070 as I am done with SLI ... for now

Angel
Thanks. I will probably list them on the Hardforum once I am un-banned. Angel
(06-29-2018, 06:35 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Thanks.  I will probably list them on the Hardforum once I am un-banned.  Angel

Make sure you don't comment in any other thread until your receive your money or exchange emails with the potential buyer
Thinking

Is ATF FS&T any good? .... it used to be OK. But then years ago, Anand's forums were a happening place.
(06-29-2018, 06:39 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 06:35 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Thanks.  I will probably list them on the Hardforum once I am un-banned.  Angel

Make sure you don't comment in any other thread until your receive your money or exchange emails with the potential buyer
Thinking

Is ATF FS&T any good? .... it used to be OK.  But then years ago, Anand's forums were a happening place.

Good idea. I will try both. And I will discount the cards by the cost of shipping and try to sell them locally also.

I might sell off a GTX 1080 Ti also. I've never sold something that valuable privately before. Thinking

I have decided not to invest in any more mining hardware. Gaming only. I will get myself a nice high end Volta gaming setup or maybe even wait until the 7nm cards come out. Any mining profit will be gravy. But one PC from now on.
Good plan!

I am really looking forward to new more powerful cards to push 4K/120fps and VR.
:nerd:
(06-29-2018, 06:53 PM)apoppin Wrote: Good plan!

I am really looking forward to new more powerful cards to push 4K/120fps and VR.
:nerd:

Yeah I think everyone is at this point. We have been on Pascal for a long time. Your reviews will be quite popular I am sure. And the NDA is a good sign. Angel
To be absolutely technical - I am not yet bound by any new NDA even though I signed it.

Nvidia has not completed the contract by returning it signed by them to me
- think Trump not signing Stormy Daniels' NDA agreement

Angel

However, I am bound by my word and by the spirit of our former NDAs - as far as I can see nothing has changed - I may get privileged info from time to time and I agree not to disclose it. Business relationships are always better that way instead of thinking of ways to circumvent it

Thinking
Shall I buy and do a performance analysis of The Crew 2?

It came out today.

I am not quite ready for VR and this kind of review might be good practice.  I have a fair wheel .. I am not worried about traffic (haha - BTR's - pun accidental) ... just getting back into benching.
Cry

Downloading now. I am not just going to sit and wait to get better for VR benching. It cost me $51.53 at GMG.

:doh: