• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Issues Here
I just wanted to mention that there is some type of problem related to the advertising on the BTR forum. I have been whitelisting BTR to offer my support. However when I do that, my browser (Firefox) perpetually has the spinning circle at the top as though BTR never fully loads. This doesn't happen when I leave Ghostery running. I want to leave my adblocker disabled but the BTR forum isn't working properly for me with the ads running.

This has been happening for the past few days. I don't know if it's related to some new ads in particular.
Issue sent to Mario. I notice issues also.

Thank-you
(10-08-2018, 05:48 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I just wanted to mention that there is some type of problem related to the advertising on the BTR forum.  I have been whitelisting BTR to offer my support.  However when I do that, my browser (Firefox) perpetually has the spinning circle at the top as though BTR never fully loads.  This doesn't happen when I leave Ghostery running.  I want to leave my adblocker disabled but the BTR forum isn't working properly for me with the ads running.

This has been happening for the past few days.  I don't know if it's related to some new ads in particular.

Is it OK now? Mario says he fixed it.
(10-10-2018, 01:53 AM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 05:48 PM)SickBeast Wrote: I just wanted to mention that there is some type of problem related to the advertising on the BTR forum.  I have been whitelisting BTR to offer my support.  However when I do that, my browser (Firefox) perpetually has the spinning circle at the top as though BTR never fully loads.  This doesn't happen when I leave Ghostery running.  I want to leave my adblocker disabled but the BTR forum isn't working properly for me with the ads running.

This has been happening for the past few days.  I don't know if it's related to some new ads in particular.

Is it OK now?  Mario says he fixed it.

The problem appears to be resolved. Thanks Mario!