• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Issues Here
Time for a clean new thread.  Any **issues** conversation may be continued from the last thread which is now closed because it got way too long.

https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...p?tid=1248

What's happening at BTR has been continued from here:
https://www.babeltechreviews.com/communi...p?tid=1285
Quote:I get that you don't like it that this thread is "EVERYTHING BTR related". But what you are missing is that no one here cares but you.
Since when are politics "EVERYTHING BTR related"? Apparently since you decided to start turning BabelTechReviews into BabelTechPolitics.

Quote:I have a solution for you: Stop reading this thread and make your own thread if you have issues and your eyes are offended by what is said here.
That's what I did when I stopped reading the Trump thread. Look how well that worked.[/sarcasm] YOU are the one who refused to "make your own thread" and dragged your politics out of the "Off Topic" subforum. Funny how you can demand that I "make your own thread" but you don't have to practice what you preach.

Quote:But I am not going to change my style of posting and censure myself just to suit you.
I'm not asking you to censure yourself. What I am asking you to do is to stop turning this forum into your political soapbox. Just because SB is OK with it doesn't mean that I am.

Quote:
Quote:Very cute. Act that cute to me again, and I will get nasty.
No. You won't.
Yes. I will.
Cute? For making excuses for your bad behaviour? Ok, get nasty, I don't care. You are clearly having a bad couple of days. If you need to talk please feel free to send me a PM. But really I think you need to take a few steps back and get a hold of yourself, SteelCrysis. I have been nothing but kind toward you.
(02-04-2018, 05:35 PM)SteelCrysis Wrote:
Quote:I get that you don't like it that this thread is "EVERYTHING BTR related". But what you are missing is that no one here cares but you.
Since when are politics "EVERYTHING BTR related"? Apparently since you decided to start turning BabelTechReviews into BabelTechPolitics.

Quote:I have a solution for you: Stop reading this thread and make your own thread if you have issues and your eyes are offended by what is said here.
That's what I did when I stopped reading the Trump thread. Look how well that worked.[/sarcasm] YOU are the one who refused to "make your own thread" and dragged your politics out of the "Off Topic" subforum. Funny how you can demand that I "make your own thread" but you don't have to practice what you preach.
You with your red herrings and personal attacks are a total hypocrite and acting just like the man you evidently idolize. BTR has not turned into politics - this is just the BTR community and we discuss what members are interested in, and I am a member and I am interested in politics and like the majority of Americans think Trump should be removed as unfit for office.

Now there is a total solution here. You can post issues with BTR here in *this* thread and they will be addressed. And the purpose of the 'What's Happening' thread has been defined clearly in the new post. Like it or lump it. This issue is closed as I will not stop speaking my mind in P&N or OT threads or even when addressed in other threads.
(02-04-2018, 05:55 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Cute? For making excuses for your bad behaviour? Ok, get nasty, I don't care. You are clearly having a bad couple of days. If you need to talk please feel free to send me a PM. But really I think you need to take a few steps back and get a hold of yourself, SteelCrysis. I have been nothing but kind toward you.
Shut the fuck up, SickBeast. You cutely tried to imply that that I am feeling isolated. Now you are cutely trying to imply that I am "clearly having a bad couple of days". If you act cute again, I will get even nastier.

(02-04-2018, 06:02 PM)apoppin Wrote: You with your red herrings and personal attacks are a total hypocrite just like the man you idolize.  BTR has not turned into politics - this is just the community and we discuss what members are interested in and I am a member and I am interested in politics and like the majority of Americans think Trump is unfit for PotUS and should be removed as unfit for office.
Says the person who spews nothing but those, turns BabelTechReviews into BabelTechPolitics, and acts as if he's trying to goad me into becoming a rabid Trump supporter.

Quote:Now there is a total solution here.  You can post issues here.  And the purpose of the What's Happening thread has been defined clearly in the new post.  Like or lump it.  This issue is closed as I will not stop speaking my mind in OT threads or when addressed in other threads.

This thread has become the "report issues" thread.  Just for reporting issues with BTR and no political issues.  And I created a new Catch-All "What's happening at BTR" - where the political situation in the USA impacts the entire world including BTR and Donald Trump will not be taboo to that discussion.  And the forum will continue on with each of us free to express our views within reason.
In other words, you will continue injecting your politics into this forum. And potentially there will be no place where I can escape it, since I will be at the mercy of you deciding to drag your politics into any thread that you choose. Some solution.
Wow. He really did get nasty. He wasn't kidding.
(02-04-2018, 06:27 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Wow. He really did get nasty. He wasn't kidding.

So what? I think he finally gets it. He doesn't get his way no matter what tantrums he throws or what BS nonsense unreality he believes about me and BTR.
Quote: . . . potentially there will be no place where I can escape it

You have an easy escape. You can stop reading my posts. I am going to continues posting about politics as I have done for many years - absolutely nothing with me or my posting style has changed whatsoever since ABT was started. You have suddenly started to object for reasons that are pretty obvious to me.

Quote: . . . acts as if he's trying to goad me into becoming a rabid Trump supporter
Becoming ??
:rofl:
Well I don't want him to get nastier so I'm not going to be cute any more. Angel
(02-04-2018, 06:44 PM)SickBeast Wrote: Well I don't want him to get nastier so I'm not going to be cute any more.  Angel

Well, how much nastier can he get without entering libel and slander territory?

. . . Sticks and Stones ... :P

Just don't throw them back at him or he will cry foul, abuse of power, and "witch hunt"

... and much worse, "bleeding-heart liberal democrat", after the majority overrules him

:D
Well he got nastier than I thought the first time so I don't want to tempt him.