• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD: 1800X & Gigabyte AX370 MB - $461 brand new!
Both. Although I put long hours into the game, I have to break from it. The breaks allow me to work on my review - I have capture video.

I am using the desk. It's as good as the other one. They are both pricey, but good office furniture is expensive, and they have incredibly important health advantages
(it's kinda hard to stand and game for me)

Thinking
My wife has a special desk at work and she swears by it. I believe it is a sit/stand desk also. It really helps her prevent the aches and pains that can develop from long term office work. I used to do office work and I wound up with all kinds of carpel tunnels and problems with my joints. I wish they had this level of ergonomics back then.

Actually I will show my wife your review of the desk and she what she thinks about recommending it to her office.
(10-14-2017, 05:23 PM)SickBeast Wrote: My wife has a special desk at work and she swears by it.  I believe it is a sit/stand desk also.  It really helps her prevent the aches and pains that can develop from long term office work.  I used to do office work and I wound up with all kinds of carpel tunnels and problems with my joints.  I wish they had this level of ergonomics back then.

Actually I will show my wife your review of the desk and she what she thinks about recommending it to her office.

Here is the desk I have already (and love) and I am comparing it to the VertDesk (without really "comparing" it, if you know what I mean)
http://www.babeltechreviews.com/review-w...artdesk-2/

Thinking
(10-14-2017, 05:39 PM)apoppin Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 05:23 PM)SickBeast Wrote: My wife has a special desk at work and she swears by it.  I believe it is a sit/stand desk also.  It really helps her prevent the aches and pains that can develop from long term office work.  I used to do office work and I wound up with all kinds of carpel tunnels and problems with my joints.  I wish they had this level of ergonomics back then.

Here is the desk I have already (and love) and I am comparing it to the VertDesk (without really "comparing" it, if you know what I mean)

Thinking

Yeah that looks like a really nice desk. I will show my wife. It's cool that it's motorized and programmable. How do you raise and lower the cheaper $299 "home" version? Manually?
(10-14-2017, 05:48 PM)SickBeast Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 05:39 PM)apoppin Wrote:

Thinking

Yeah that looks like a really nice desk.  I will show my wife.  It's cool that it's motorized and programmable.  How do you raise and lower the cheaper $299 "home" version?  Manually?

The cheapest desk that is available in the SmartDesk catalog at $300 uses one electric motor with a gear drive (and a 1 year warranty) while the more expensive desks like mine use 2 (with a much longer warranty).
- actually the VertDesk has one motor, but it is massive.