• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The EVGA RTX 2070 Black Benchmarked with 38 Games.
I am working on the overclocking showdown and have finally nailed down the final OC for the RTX 2070 Black.

The Precision X1 scan got +235 MHz core offset which is optimistic and a fail on games. My preliminary OC got +200 MHz core and 600 MHz memory.

Dead wrong.

Final OC is +220 MHz core and +300 MHz core. (Although of the really tough benches, only GTA V hung up at 325 MHz)

That's what happens when I have to rush an OC
Blush

I am glad to do the follow up OC'ing showdown. It should be posted on Tuesday.
Oh hi! Great review, as always. Been awhile since I've been here. I like the changes!
(10-20-2018, 03:01 PM)tviceman Wrote: Oh hi! Great review, as always. Been awhile since I've been here. I like the changes!

Welcome to BTR! Thank-you.

It's a completely new forum and a bit different from ABT. However, there is still a requirement for a moderator to approve all new members' first 2 posts so we don't get spammed to death. Please bear with me if I am a bit late as I am distracted while benching for my upcoming OC showdown (GTX 1080 Ti vs two RTX 2070s) - but after your second post, you will be able to post freely here.
Welcome back tviceman!
(10-20-2018, 03:35 PM)apoppin Wrote: It's a completely new forum and a bit different from ABT. However, there is still a requirement for a moderator to approve all new members' first 2 posts so we don't get spammed to death. Please bear with me if I am a bit late as I am distracted while benching for my upcoming OC showdown (GTX 1080 Ti vs two RTX 2070s) - but after your second post, you will be able to post freely here.

2nd post! Glad to be back.
(10-20-2018, 06:32 PM)tviceman Wrote:  
2nd post! Glad to be back.

12 minutes .. I think I did OK (I don't get any notice of new posts). You should be free to post here now without needing further approval. Welcome back!
They did it again:

https://overclockers.ru/blog/molexandr/s...a_rtx_2070

Quote:Tests RTX 2070 began to appear on various resources already from mid-October, as a rule, tests are conducted in synthetics and in one dozen gaming applications. The portal BabelTechReviews is famous for its gaming tests, in the list of which usually at least 30 projects are included. The portal has already conducted extensive testing of the RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080, now the time has come for the RTX 2070.

The list of 38 tested games includes . . .

Famous, huh?
Good3

Their charts are nicer than mine. And they calculated the averages. I wish I had time to do this but it is 35+ games, or 20 games with charts. Personally, I like more games in a spreadsheet.
Blush
It's nice that they gave you credit for your work. Very cool. The traffic appears to have plateaued for the time being, but it is at its highest point ever as far as I can tell. Congrats.
(10-27-2018, 03:16 PM)SickBeast Wrote: It's nice that they gave you credit for your work.  Very cool.  The traffic appears to have plateaued for the time being, but it is at its highest point ever as far as I can tell.  Congrats.

Thank-you. BTR averages a minimum of about 2600 unique visitors a day. Unfortunately Alexa and Google report less than half of BTR's traffic since 2/3rds of it is *cached* by our CloudFlare server (which is why the site loads very quickly on a budget plan). So they only count around 1000 minimum unique visitors a day which puts BTR in or about the 110K range in the USA. If I do popular feature articles regularly, then the average goes much higher and BTR peaked last week on Alexa in the top 85K in the USA - ahead of ABT's highest traffic peak.

[Image: Alexa-10-24-18.jpg]

If all of BTR's traffic were counted properly, then it would be in the top 100K sites in the world. But who cares about stats? I just love to review games and HW. I had a lot of fun benching the RTX 2070s. Mario will get his next week. And I have a new review coming soon .. and a returning feature: regular driver performance analysis - this is what made BTR popular in the first place
Gamer4